Saturday, January 27

Week #3

Sorry for the delay (sigh) bunch of work. i see that you guys understand also :)

MWP:
10. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (RE-ENTRY)
9. NF - Let You Down (#3)
8. Machine Gun Kelly/X Ambassadors/Bebe Rexha - Home (#8)
7. Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn (RE-ENTRY)
6. Hedley - Better Days (#6)
5. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar (#2)
4. The Chainsmokers - Sick Boy (DEBUT)
3. Logic/Rag'n'Bone Man - Broken People (#9)
2. Bigflo & Oli - Dommage (DEBUT)[I DON'T CARE!]
1. Eminem/Ed Sheeran - River (#1)[4th]

I would like to take this intro, when I have most of you guys' attention, to talk about the new Chainsmokers. As you can see above, I love it. A lot. My whole vision of The Chainsmokers has changed because of this song. Not just the quality of the music. They really took it down a notch, which is fantastic. The whole entire song is awesome, and I will talk about it more some time when it debuts. It reminds me a lot of Twenty One Pilots

But I want to talk about the lyrics. Once I actually listened to them, I realized how awesome they were. I now respect The Chainsmokers with lyrics like "how many likes is my life worth", "Don't believe the narcissism, when everyone projects and expects you to listen to 'em", "And we can pick sides, but this is us, this is us". If you don't get it, I will not explain. I do not want to start a dispute. But I am totally for this and am so proud of The Chainsmokers now.

Anyways!

Exit:
Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#42)[4 weeks at #1]


45. The Shadowboxers - Hot Damn (#41)
44. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#44) 
43. Harry Styles - Kiwi (#45)
42. P!nk - What About Us (#37) [1 Week At #1]
41. Charlie Puth - Attention (#40) [1 Week At #1]
40. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#39) [9 Weeks At #1]
39. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#38) [3 Weeks At #1]
38. Maroon 5 - Wait (DEBUT)
37. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#36) [2 Weeks At #1]
36. Kesha - Praying (#33)
35. Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn (#32)
34. Symon - Lonely Girl (#27)
33. Bruno Mars/Cardi B - Finesse (#30)
32. Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (#32) [4 Weeks At #1]
31. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? (#35)
30. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#43)[lol]
29. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#28) [1 Week At #1]
28. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#29) [5 Weeks At #1]
27. X Ambassadors - Ahead Of Myself (#21)
26. Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor (#26)
25. Fall Out Boy - Hold Me Tight Or Don't (#19)
24. Eminem/Ed Sheeran - River (#14)[??]
23. Justin Timberlake - Filthy (#24)
22. Louis Tomlinson - Miss You (#34)
21. G-Eazy & Halsey - Him & I (#20)
20. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#13)
19. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#18)
18. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#23)
17. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar (#16)
16. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#15)
15. Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future - End Game (#22)
14. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#17) [3 Weeks At #1]
13. Selena Gomez & Marshmello - Wolves (#8)
12. Walk The Moon - One Foot (#25)
11. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#12)
10. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#7)
9. Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days (#10)
8. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt - Let Me Go (#4)
7. Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask (#11)
6. Camila Cabello - Havana (#5) [1 Week At #1]
5. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
4. Halsey - Bad At Love (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
3. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#6)
2. Charlie Puth - How Long (#9)
1. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#3) [4th Week At #1]

Biggest drop: Eminem/Ed Sheeran - River (-10)[NOOOOOO!}

Biggest jump: MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low; Walk The Moon - One Foot (+13)

Comments on debut:
Wait is fun, I believe I talked about it before. If you want the whole raving, see the Red Pill Blues review here.

Hit-Bound:
    NF - Let You Down
      Kesha/Dap-Kings Horns - Woman
        Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
          Alan Walker/Noah Cyrus/DFA - All Falls Down
            P!nk - Beautiful Trauma
              Spencer - Whatever
                Troye Sivan - My My My!
                  Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels - I Miss You
                    Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes [what on Earth are you doing here???]
                      The Chainsmokers - Sick Boy (DEBUT)
                        Wolves - Animal
                          All Time Low - Last Young Renegade
                            AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up
                              Sofi Tukker/NERVO/The Knocks/Alisa Ueno - Best Friend

                              Top 5:
                              1. SIck Boy
                              2. Whatever It Takes
                              3. Let You Down
                              4. Best Friend
                              5. Sober Up

                              If it's meant to blurb, it'll blurb
                              Thunder at #1 again. If this is not the last week, I don't know when that will be. I would much prefer our #2 or #3 to hit #1 since I love them a lot.

                              I feel like our top 5/6 is not changing much. We need action!

                              My bottom 5 is getting really hard to make. I take about a whole minute to write down 5 or 6 songs, and I have to give Filthy the 4th spot even if it is horrible. Love So Soft and Good Old Days have to appear there also, and What About Us, Sam Smith, and, of course, TNHMB... Honestly, Good Old Days is 100% orange-worthy. But songs in general nowadays are awful.

                              One Foot jumping is fantastic, but not unexpected, since I heard it a lot during the week.  What is surprising is Believer still in the top 20. But I still adore that song, and will always. It is epic.

                              I have stayed the biggest fan of Lights Down Low that I know, and with its fun tenure I can only cheer for it more. When it makes weird jumps randomly I always appreciate it. I find it really hard to believe that a song can stay here for so long and have a peak of #15.

                              Anyway, I have to go. Bye!

                              Top 5:
                              T1. River
                              T1. Rockstar
                              3. Hold Me Tight Or Don't
                              4. Lights Down Low
                              5. One Foot

                              Bottom 5:
                              T1. What About Us
                              T1. Too Good At Goodbyes
                              3. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
                              4. Filthy
                              T5. Love So Soft
                              T5. Good Old Days

                              #1 recommendation for Hits 1: Post Malone - I Fall Apart
                              Throwback pick of the week: Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
                              Most missed countdown song: Linkin Park/Kiiara - Heavy

                              Thanks for viewing!

                              1 comment:

                              1. First, I don't know if you notice this, but I Fall Apart is on Hits 1.

                                ReplyDelete