Friday, April 27

Catch-up post - again...

I am aware I missed three weeks of this, but I have good reasons and I am sure that you guys don’t really care. I don’t really live in a house where I can spend two hours on a computer on a beautiful Sunday and not be thought badly of. Anyway, I am doing this partly even during lunch at school so I don’t completely lose track of MWP.

Week #14

Exit: MIC Drop (#10)

10. Done For Me (DEBUT)

9. Let You Down (#5)

8. Want You Back (#6)

7. Pray For Me (#4)

6. Dommage (#9)

5. Army (#7)

4. Over My Head (#8)

3. Sick Boy (#3)

2. Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#2)

1. Zombie (#1)[5]

Week #15
Exit: Let You Down (#10)

10. Want You Back (#8)

9. Army (#5)

8. Everybody Hates Me (DEBUT)

7. SIck Boy (#3)

6. Dommage (#6)

5. Done For Me (#10)

4. Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#2)

3. Over My Head (#4)

2. Pray For Me (#7)

1. Zombie (#1)[6]

Week #16
Exit: SIck Boy (#7)

10. Everybody Hates Me (#8)

9. Want You Back (#10)

8. Dommage (#6)

7. Done For Me (#5)

6. Over My Head (#3)

5. Pray For Me (#2)

4. Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#4)

3. Army (#9)

2. Familiar (DEBUT)

1. Zombie (#1)[7]

Week #17
Exit: Over My Head (#6)


10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back (#9)

9. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#4)

8. Bigflo & Oli - Dommage (#8)

7. The Chainsmokers - Everybody Hates Me (#10)

6. Logic/Marshmallow - Everyday (DEBUT)

5. Zayde Wolf - Army (#3)

4. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#5)

3. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me (#7)

2. Liam Payne/J Balvin - Familiar (#2) 

1. Bad Wolves - Zombie (#1)[8]






Whew! Thanks for viewing!
The next countdown post will hopefully be big if I have time so that I can review whatever has happened in the past three weeks.

4 comments:

  1. First! (and Miles don't you dare say second.)

    I've got bad news, Sasha. Want You Back is flopping radio stations this week. I hope you're not happy about it.

    ReplyDelete