Friday, November 3

Recap

Hello! I'm back :p

In this post I will be recapping the weekend countdowns in October that I missed due to the garbage at #1. I plan on posting an album review for Maroon 5's Red Pill Blues later on today or tomorrow.
 
Thunder got annoying after hearing it so many times. The repetition of «Thunder» gets extremely annoying and when the electronic voice in the chorus kicks in I literally change the channel. First time I ever changed the channel from an Imagine Dragons song. Thunder is a disappointment.

This takes our streak of bad #1s to nine weeks. 2017 music, I can agree with a lot of people, is a disaster.

However, some great songs debuted. In fact, every song that debuted since I paused would be in yellow except You Already Know. I see good things in the future!

It looks like the end for Save Me A Place, sadly. Lights Down Low is still holding on, and it is gaining in my local radio, so maybe it could jump up a few spots in the near future. Feel It Still is going strong, it and Bad At Love are the only songs that are not bad in the top 10. I see Love So Soft at #11. Oh boy. What About Us is at #9. I never thought I would hate it as much as I do now. We are at the point where it is the worst song on the countdown. Even past a Kelly Clarkson song!!! What happened?

Well, when the song came out I was glad to see some more P!nk. So was the radio, I guess. I heard this song over and over and over and over. I listened to the song so much that it would be in my head for a week. And repetition like that becomes annoying. There are very few songs that I would now grow out of after that many listens (Lights Down Low, Believer, Stressed Out) but What About Us is not one of them. P!nk's voice has actually become annoying for me. Unfortunately...

#1 recommendation for Hits 1: Maroon 5 - Wait [to be reviewed!]

Top 5:
1. Feel It Still
2. ...Ready For It?
3. Save Me A Place
4. Havana
5. Bad At Love

Bottom 5:
1. What About Us
2. Love So Soft
3. Friends
4. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
5. Suicide Hotline Number

11 comments:

  1. Wait will have to wait (haha puns) because Help Me Out would most likely be the next M5 single on Hits 1. I find it weird that Lights Down Low is gaining now because it has been out for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pulling for Wait on this one, and even if Help Me Out makes Hits 1 next Wait will probably be the one after that, do you think?

      Ik... But i don't care. it is a fantastic song.

      Delete
    2. Help Me Out is going to be MAROON 5's next single. So it will make Hits 1.

      Delete
  2. Yay you grew into Havana!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very catchy song! I find Camila Cabello's part from Fifth Harmony did her very well. Crying In The Club and Havana are both fantastic songs, her tow singles so far. Before, I think I only liked 1 Fifth Harmony song (all in my head)

      Is it still your #1 song?

      Delete
  3. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Sofi Tukker - Best Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha, bad news for us two..........


































































































































    LOVE SO SOFT AIRED MOST WUTCHUWANTED ON HITBOUND! PANIC! WE WILL DIE!


    ReplyDelete